The results of your search are shown below. To refine your search, revise your keywords, and/or select the appropriate check boxes to the right.
Logon fails, with the following error message: Sorry, the user id or password is invalid. Please try again. Or logon (Millennium browsed via https) is successful, but various Millennium functions, e.g. Reporting fail with an unsupported plugin error.
IIS-Sporadic IIS Crashes in 2013.4
The following examples demonstrate a few of the various errors encountered:
- Millennium connection fails upon Log On or launching utilities
- Several different errors can be encountered depending on how the user is attempting to connect to Millennium (Client/Browser interface, utilities)
- Page Cannot be Displayed
- Page Cannot be Found
- Accessing Millennium via the Browser
- Login failed for user ‘millennium_admin’
- HTTP 500 – The website cannot display the page
- Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-01017 Driver’s SQLSetConnectAttr failed
- Log In Failure. ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied Driver’s SQLSetConnectAttr failed
- Trying to run the SetYearsParameters.exe utility
- Unable to get system information as millennium_admin
- Log In Failure
Error generated updating the NAMES table: Could not allocate space for object ‘audit_name’ because the PRIMARY filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files.
When turning filters on and off on the Defined Display screen, the IIS will crash if Basic Data is linked to attribute, or in other linked data scenarios.