Fundraising Online on longer be available after August 1, 2020. Customers will have the choice to be migrated to our GiveSmart platform, just select the link in the email that your organization received which says “Please migrate my organization to GiveSmart”. An Account Manager will follow up with you and answer your questions, schedule a demonstration, and provide pricing and delivery.
Some of the features and benefits of GiveSmart include:
• Online forms that better engage. Make it easier for donors to give on any device with fully customizable and easily shareable forms. GiveSmart accepts alternative payments, like Google Pay and Apple Pay, too.
• Recurring Giving with flexible options. Offer your donors more options to give in ways that work for them, with custom cadences and amounts.
• Streamlined fee structure. Fewer fees with GiveSmart. No added processing, transaction, or technology fees. Simply pay the annual contract fee and credit card processing fees from 3.5% for Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and 3.95% for AMEX.
• Peer-to-Peer campaigns that do more. Personalization extends to a customized media carousel, dynamic progress tracking, unique text-to-donate keyword, easy sign-up, voting competitions, and more!
• Reporting that gives deeper insights. Simplified, secure reporting that enables any user to quickly and easily combine data to help you discover more about your supporters.
• Communication that enables you to reach your donors Send supporters text messages and reminders and promote your upcoming event or campaign. Videos, pictures, and stories that are cross-promoted over text messages, email, and social media yield higher response rates.
You may also contact Support by either logging a case online or contacting us at 800-945-3278.